This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RaceDayRelief #CollectiveBias
Good morning everyone!!
I hope you are all rested from the weekend and ready to begin this wonderful week! As promised, today I am bringing you a nail tutorial. I must say the first step for me is this Advil Film-Coated I have had the craziest joint pain in my fingers. I get this weird pain when the seasons change, it is so weird and so inconvenient. How’s a girl suppose to get a perfect cut crease or crisp edges on her finger nails when her hands are out of commission? Am I right or am right?
So you know me I like to be festive and dress for the occasion, with the big car race I wanted to have a race day inspired makeup look and fun finger nails to go along with it but my hands were hurting so bad. Seriously, I just took some Advil Film-Coated and was good to go. It was so fast acting, I had pain relief shortly after taking it. I wanted to share this with you guys because I hate when unnecessary pain stops us from getting ready for the day or participating in things we love. Whether it be for cramps, headaches, or random pains I would recommend Advil. I am not a doctor but below are some approved points you might want to look at.
- This Advil is formulated with a unique Advil Ion Core Technology and an ultra thin shell to absorb quickly – in fact nothing is proven to work faster*
- Use fast acting Advil Film-Coated for headaches, muscle aches, toothaches, menstrual cramps, back pain, and aches and pains associated with the common cold.
Now on to the Nail tutorial.
- Start off with a solid color, I chose fun bright Summer colors, if you want to be extra traditional for the race feel free to use white & black. That will really replicate the race flag.
2. Grab some clear tape and cute off two squares. You are going to apply each piece of tap in the corners of your nail. The corners diagonal from each other. So two corners of your nail should be covered and the other two corners will be showing.
3. Now choose another color of paint and paint that in the other corners of your nail. The tape will protect the other color so feel free to paint the entire nail.
Peel the tape off, put on a clear top coat and walaa! All finished, now you have a fun race day themed accent nail!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! How has Advil Film-Coated saved your day?! I have a COUPON for you! Coupon available starting on 6/5 for $3 off 80 ct+ Advil Film Coated. I purchased mine from Walmart, I seem to always go there for items like this.Ps. Below is a picture of Advil Film-Coated that can be found in the over the counter meds isle. Just in case you need a reference photo.
*Among OTC pain relievers.