Hello and Happy Holidays My loves!
I have two topics I want to discuss today, first is this trench vest. Can you say HEART EYES!?! I love it, I feel so classy! This is one of Jordan’s absolute favorite outfits of mine. It is so simple and chic I love it! I found this VEST on a website called SHEINSIDE I love this store. It has such great products that are very affordable. Who doesnt love that!?! Sometimes, shipping can take a little while so if you are shopping for gifts be sure to place your orders in advance. They have such stylish wardrobe pieces and the cutest shoes and purses! I shop here very often! Jordan likes it too because it is so much more inexpensive then other retail shops. So be sure to check out my VEST from SHEINSIDE I know you will love it!
Second order of business, can you believe Christmas is in 9 days!?! My life is flashing before my eyes, I swear I will be 90 years old before I know it! My family celebrates Christmas by doing a 12 days of service Christmas tradition. I love this because service is the best way for me to get into the Christmas spirit and really focus on the importance of this season. These 12 days of service are something I look back on during the new year to come. It reminds me how easy it is to lend a helping hand and show love and kindness to people that I come in contact with. The Christmas Season is a great time to develop selfless habits and practice serving others. I think it is important to serve people everyday. I love this tradition because it sets my mind right for the new year. What are some of your Christmas traditions? Below is my families 12 days of service. Again, these are just ideas that are tailored to my religious belief and things I want to work on personally, feel free to tailor these to your own ideas. I hope to hear some awesome experiences you have had with the 12 days of Service. Merry Christmas!
- Write a letter or send a message to someone you haven’t contacted for a while
- Do something for a family member without them asking you
- Write a thank you note to someone
- Do something nice for someone you dont know
- Share your testimony with someone about the true meaning of Christmas
- Attend the temple, or whatever religious practice you are apart
- Clean your room or home without being asked
- Write to a missionary
- Do service in your community
- Give someone a Book of Mormon, or whatever uplifting book you are inspired by
- Spend the day giving specific compliments to others
- Pray for someone with a special need
- Cook and Clean one meal for the family